2010 kits, (not just ours)

Miami Weiss said:
chelsea-10-11-adidas-home-kit-leaked-1.jpg

Ballack is shit, like the kit.
Goodluck to some of the, lets say 'less athletic', fans fitting into those!

C1TY4LIFE said:
Apparently we're keeping the 3rd kit the same but chaging the home kit and away kit.

Should only change the away imo.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:28 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC-alan88 said:
Drogba's body looks completely out of proportion in that picture.

Not concrete.

Personally I'd keep the kits for another season, they REALLY look class this year. Since they are changing it I'm hoping they don't do much else than make it a sliiiightly stronger blue.

Love that we're keeping the 3rd one, due to overwhelming popular demand no doubt, that kit is CLASS!

GoForGlory said:
Personally I'd keep the kits for another season, they REALLY look class this year. Since they are changing it I'm hoping they don't do much else than make it a sliiiightly stronger blue.

Love that we're keeping the 3rd one, due to overwhelming popular demand no doubt, that kit is CLASS!

Arsenal have copied our small sponser design on their home one, if the leaked pics are real that is. They have a small 'Fly Emirates' logo under their gunners badge. Looks good, but copied off us nonetheless.

GoForGlory said:
Why is it that so many africans wear their shirts as tight as effin possible? See it all the time in the cup of nations, looks pretty uncomfortable.

I just think it's because most of them are built like effin tanks.

The sleeves look unusual. I suppose with all the players wearing that underarmour stuff it doesn't matter to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.