2010 kits, (not just ours)

Unknown_Genius said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
newkit10.jpg

I know they've copied the idea from our third kit with the sponsor in small lettering under the badge, but I think this kit is brilliant. (If this is genuine, looks it though)

If that kits genuine, its the best I've seen so far for next season. I have a thing for retro kits.
I'm almost positive that I read that it's a confirmed fake. I think it was on an Arsenal forum a week or two ago, every post was "too bad that's a fake, I love it."

edgecroft said:
Unknown_Genius said:
If that kits genuine, its the best I've seen so far for next season. I have a thing for retro kits.
I'm almost positive that I read that it's a confirmed fake. I think it was on an Arsenal forum a week or two ago, every post was "too bad that's a fake, I love it."

It has been confirmed as fake the kit shown is a photoshoped version of the one they had 2 years ago.

edgecroft said:
Unknown_Genius said:

maybe its just me but where the badge is you can see a colour differance

masterwig said:
The sleeves look unusual. I suppose with all the players wearing that underarmour stuff it doesn't matter to them.
Yeah I like the length of those sleeves... kind of three-quarter sleeves.

The Liverpool Kit is pretty average. Not a fan at all. Partly because of the sponsor change which looks odd. The Chelsea kit is pretty nice. I Like the color and the sleeves. The Arsenal kit is top class. Retro, clean lines and patterns. I like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.