2010 kits, (not just ours)

Pigeonho said:
GoForGlory said:
Personally I'd keep the kits for another season, they REALLY look class this year. Since they are changing it I'm hoping they don't do much else than make it a sliiiightly stronger blue.

Love that we're keeping the 3rd one, due to overwhelming popular demand no doubt, that kit is CLASS!

Arsenal have copied our small sponser design on their home one, if the leaked pics are real that is. They have a small 'Fly Emirates' logo under their gunners badge. Looks good, but copied off us nonetheless.

Ours looks good, but copied off Inter Milan nonetheless.

interaway.gif

MCFC-alan88 said:
GoForGlory said:
Why is it that so many africans wear their shirts as tight as effin possible? See it all the time in the cup of nations, looks pretty uncomfortable.

I just think it's because most of them are built like effin tanks.

Well yeah, but it doesn't seem as common in europeans or south americans. I mean Richards for instance, his physique is fuckin' unpresidented but you wouldn't see him wear a shirt that tight. Guess it's a cultural thing...just an observation.

chorleybloo123 said:
Pigeonho said:
Arsenal have copied our small sponser design on their home one, if the leaked pics are real that is. They have a small 'Fly Emirates' logo under their gunners badge. Looks good, but copied off us nonetheless.

Ours looks good, but copied off Inter Milan nonetheless.

interaway.gif

No-one likes a smart arse. ;-)

I swear we were told by Cook that these kits would stay for at least 2 seasons. This is my favourite kit City have ever had and I dont want us to change it so quickly!

GoForGlory said:
Why is it that so many africans wear their shirts as tight as effin possible? See it all the time in the cup of nations, looks pretty uncomfortable.
That's just how all of the Puma shirts for the teams at this year's ACON fit.

GoForGlory said:
Our 3rd shirt is not even close to Inter's. More like River Plate. Or, indeed, Manchester City.

They were talking about the placement and logo size of the sponsor, not the overall design. :)

CTID Chris said:
GoForGlory said:
Our 3rd shirt is not even close to Inter's. More like River Plate. Or, indeed, Manchester City.

They were talking about the placement and logo size of the sponsor, not the overall design. :)

Ah, of course. :) Yeah, that is very similar. Guess it's all about removing the huge sponsor logo for that clean look...I remember seeing that inter kit a couple of years ago thinking it was among the best looking kits I've seen. Thought the same way about our current 3rd shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.