2010 Manchester City Summer tour

ianw16 said:
mancitymick said:
If your under 21 and plan on going get to work on your fake id!!

Bloody right. I got asked at 29 in L.A. No apology when I produced my passport. 'What was it you wanted?' 'kin Fosters yer pillock, are yer deaf as well as being terminally blind?' Guy definitely lacked a sense of humour. p.s. to all our American friends, that really is how you spell 'humour!'

They have to check IDs....they're paranoid of undercover cops. But the pub I'd take people to here in Denver is a top one. You guys would enjoy it. Strongbow, Fullers, Tetleys ALL ON TAP!!!

I was getting carded over here in the US into my late 30s!. The joke is that for all their checking, pretty much every teenager who want one seems to be able to get a fake ID anyway.

It would be nice if they came to Toronto - I bet it's still possible (hint, hint, whole other country - few hours away) - but I'll go to New York if I have to. Hell. I'd go anyway.

Only too bad that none of the World Cup players will be there.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:38 am --<br /><br />Watch it with the Fake ID in the US.. You'll end up in Guantanamo or some Syrian detention camp before you can have a sneeze.

dubbie31 said:
ianw16 said:
Bloody right. I got asked at 29 in L.A. No apology when I produced my passport. 'What was it you wanted?' 'kin Fosters yer pillock, are yer deaf as well as being terminally blind?' Guy definitely lacked a sense of humour. p.s. to all our American friends, that really is how you spell 'humour!'

They have to check IDs....they're paranoid of undercover cops. But the pub I'd take people to here in Denver is a top one. You guys would enjoy it. Strongbow, Fullers, Tetleys ALL ON TAP!!!

Tetley´s in Denver!! Bloody ´ell ! Next you´ll be telling me they´ve got Joey Holts in Kansas City!

If what I have heard is true, they will be in the states ( East coast and West coast) after the world cup along with another English team. Hopefully they take a deccent squad. I would drive down to New York but I'm not sure if having my truck down there would do me much good, so I might as well fly.

If North America is true and they do go to New York and Toronto I will be going. Did it a Christmas on honeymoon and loved it. Got the train from Toronoto to New York (Very cheap option) stay in niagra en route. Toronto - Niagra - New York. Train trains take Toronto to Niagra just under two hours. Niarga To New York 9 hours (Or vice versa). Cheap option to get to New York is go via Amsterdam on KLM. Did that route for another trip

That @MCFC_Bluemoon twitter thing said City would tour the US months ago I seem to remember.

I dont do twitter anymore so can't check.

If they play a game here in Atlanta - i wil put a BBQ on at my house and all Blues are welcome!!!!

Either way i'm there !

I wish they would sort it out soon as i am holding off booking the summer vacation until i know and the trouble-n-strife is giving me hell over it!

Come on City!!

BufordUSABlue said:
If they play a game here in Atlanta - i wil put a BBQ on at my house and all Blues are welcome!!!!

Either way i'm there !

I wish they would sort it out soon as i am holding off booking the summer vacation until i know and the trouble-n-strife is giving me hell over it!

Come on City!!

I take it you have the garden the size of the White House?

Heading to cape cod/boston in the summer for a spot of fishing, how long will it take on the train to NYC and how much will it cost? If there are any Americans or ex-pats that can help on here it'll be appreciated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.