2010 Manchester City Summer tour

I think its about 4 hours from Boston-New York on the train. Its probably about $100. A much cheaper option is the bus. They have this bus that goes to Chinatown in NYC and its only about $20!!! It takes a bit longer than the train does.....

mancitymick said:
BufordUSABlue said:
If they play a game here in Atlanta - i wil put a BBQ on at my house and all Blues are welcome!!!!

Either way i'm there !

I wish they would sort it out soon as i am holding off booking the summer vacation until i know and the trouble-n-strife is giving me hell over it!

Come on City!!

I take it you have the garden the size of the White House?

Of course pal - its America after all :-) !!

Also got a basement bar in the style of an English pub to make the guys feel right at home :-) !!

bluejase said:
Heading to cape cod/boston in the summer for a spot of fishing, how long will it take on the train to NYC and how much will it cost? If there are any Americans or ex-pats that can help on here it'll be appreciated!

Might be a bit pricey. Amtrak would be your best bet....did a check and a round trip would be around $130 US.

r.soleofsalford said:
i`m seriously considering going over for this. and the a/d trip with a bit of luck

If you guys need help with travel arrangements I know a blue out here who is with a travel agency and can probably help you out in getting things booked. Contact me for his info and I will be happy to refer you.

Buford

They are playing in Atlanta. First 2 games in Red Bull Arena game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta. My brother was talking to our marketing guy in the Mad Hatter in NY. Last week in July First week of August<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 pm --<br /><br />Buford

They are playing in Atlanta. First 2 games in Red Bull Arena game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta. My brother was talking to our marketing guy in the Mad Hatter in NY. Last week in July First week of August

BufordUSABlue said:
If they play a game here in Atlanta - i wil put a BBQ on at my house and all Blues are welcome!!!!

Either way i'm there !

I wish they would sort it out soon as i am holding off booking the summer vacation until i know and the trouble-n-strife is giving me hell over it!

Come on City!!
MCFC on tour to BufordUSABlue's house!!!!!!!

EastStand110 said:
Buford

They are playing in Atlanta. First 2 games in Red Bull Arena game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta. My brother was talking to our marketing guy in the Mad Hatter in NY. Last week in July First week of August

-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 pm --

Buford

Sorry but the Red Bull Arena isn't in Maryland, it's in New Jersey.

Looking like we will be in Europa or Champions league, so this will involve us being in qualifying rounds. If we finish 4th or 5th the first leg play offs are between 17-19 August.
If we finish 6th first leg qualifier will be 29th July with 2nd leg on 5th August.
Do'nt jump the gun with booking things just yet, as a game could be cancelled if we end up sixth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.