2010 Manchester City Summer tour

Blue Smarties said:
BufordUSABlue said:
If they play a game here in Atlanta - i wil put a BBQ on at my house and all Blues are welcome!!!!

Either way i'm there !

I wish they would sort it out soon as i am holding off booking the summer vacation until i know and the trouble-n-strife is giving me hell over it!

Come on City!!
MCFC on tour to BufordUSABlue's house!!!!!!!

I am serious here, Blues always welcome!!
I will start saving up for the meat - you can BYOB as i am not made of money :-) !! The more then merrier pal!!

We had 100+ at the house for my 50th last summer and it was comfortable but rammed.......oh and a certain Mr Rodney Marsh was the guest of honor!!

Come on you Blues!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 am --<br /><br />
EastStand110 said:
Buford

They are playing in Atlanta. First 2 games in Red Bull Arena game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta. My brother was talking to our marketing guy in the Mad Hatter in NY. Last week in July First week of August

-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 pm --

Buford

They are playing in Atlanta. First 2 games in Red Bull Arena game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta. My brother was talking to our marketing guy in the Mad Hatter in NY. Last week in July First week of August

Please let this be true!!

The only place they could play here really is The Dome, where the Atlanta Falcons play, which is indoor and aritifical turf but a really decent venue..........and less than an hour from my house.

If this happens i will gladly help any fellow blue with advice on where to stay and place to go to eat/drink............ :-)

Sat 17th July Portland Timbers in
Portland.
Wed 21st July City, Spurs, Valencia & New York
RedBulls in 4 team tournament in New York/New Jersey. Semi & Final
so 2 games, dont have 2nd date.
Wed 28th July Roma in Baltimore,
Maryland near Wash...ington DC.
Sat 31st July Club America (Mexico) in
Atlanta
Wed 4th Aug Borrusia Dortmund in Dortmund.

Nothing confirmed but have just been given this info.

bigquinn772 Post subject: Re: 2010 Manchester City Summer tourPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Buford

Buford

Sorry but the Red Bull Arena isn't in Maryland, it's in New Jersey.

Big Quinn

I apologise for the punctuation! I am aware the New York Red Bulls play in NJ my mate is the goal keeper coach for the Red Bulls. I meant 2 games in Red Bulls Arena, A game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 pm --<br /><br />bigquinn772 Post subject: Re: 2010 Manchester City Summer tourPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Buford

Buford

Sorry but the Red Bull Arena isn't in Maryland, it's in New Jersey.

Big Quinn

I apologise for the punctuation! I am aware the New York Red Bulls play in NJ my mate is the goal keeper coach for the Red Bulls. I meant 2 games in Red Bulls Arena, A game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta.

mainestand said:
Sat 17th July Portland Timbers in
Portland.
Wed 21st July City, Spurs, Valencia & New York
RedBulls in 4 team tournament in New York/New Jersey. Semi & Final
so 2 games, dont have 2nd date.
Wed 28th July Roma in Baltimore,
Maryland near Wash...ington DC.
Sat 31st July Club America (Mexico) in
Atlanta

Wed 4th Aug Borrusia Dortmund in Dortmund.

Nothing confirmed but have just been given this info.

Hell ya, I'm probably like 20 minutes from Buford Blue's house, I'll bring a keg!

This thing needs to get announced publically so I can buy my tickets already. I feel 25000 Red Bull Arena too be too small... What about New Meadowlands.... 70,000+ equals more cash and more potential fans

Dissapointed that the blues will not be in Philly, but Red Bull and Baltimore are about an hour either way. Three City matches within a hundred miles of home is a dream come true. Scary rumor though is that the red side from Manchester suburbs is playing in Philly this summer, be a good time to get out of town. Great pubs in Baltimore looking forward to a good pubcrawl pre and post match with like minded blues.

Cheers for the help on the trains blues. I love america me, brilliant place. Would love to watch city in Baltimore and New York, definitely my two favourite cities on the east coast!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.