2012 Ryder Cup...

FisHman99 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
Looks like some folk have a hatred for Mr poulter
Oh dear!

Of course they do.
He's a millionaire who is good at what he does for a living.
Clearly using Bluemoon logic he must be a ****.

He comes across very cocky and arrogant,

Like yesterday, fist pumping to the crowd on the first tee, then skewing it into the rough

celebrate after the shot, not before

So he gives a fuck,and is up for the challenge.
You see that with all of the sherman's.
That is why they are in front.

i see the henman analogy has been used, always make me laugh - henman got the best of his talent, he didnt have one single big enough shot to win a major, but a good all round game

his career bridged the sampras/federer divide yet somehow he's always labelled a failure - he achieved what he could with the talent he has, same as poulter, i suppose its his fault woods is more talented

FisHman99 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
Looks like some folk have a hatred for Mr poulter
Oh dear!

Of course they do.
He's a millionaire who is good at what he does for a living.
Clearly using Bluemoon logic he must be a ****.

He comes across very cocky and arrogant,

Like yesterday, fist pumping to the crowd on the first tee, then skewing it into the rough

celebrate after the shot, not before
It was proven to be a great move on his part and I saw it as him throwing down the gauntlet to Watson by playing him at his own game.

Being a millionaire and a good golfer doesn't mean someone can't be a ****. Several premier league footballers are obviously millionaires and cunts. Or come across that way. I've never met Poulter but he comes across as a bit of a nob. I could be totally wrong. And I probably am.

Anyway I hope he continues his great tournament today and inspires his teammates to do the same.

Anyone see that Bubba Watson tee shot on the 1st?
Ball went into the crowd and looked to of landed behind a tree yet when he took his second it was in front of the tree. He got a bridie as well but so did Luke
Just seemed strange as the ball looked nowhere near where it landed

kippaxwarrior said:
Ball went into the crowd and looked to of landed behind a tree yet when he took his second it was in front of the tree. He got a bridie as well but so did Luke
same happened on Friday
some yank hit a woeful tee shot that no-one knew where it had gone, lo and behold found in the trees and chipped to the front of the green, hole halved

squirtyflower said:
kippaxwarrior said:
same happened on Friday
some yank hit a woeful tee shot that no-one knew where it had gone, lo and behold found in the trees and chipped to the front of the green, hole halved

1. The rough is non existent so wayward shots are not punished
2. The Shermans in the crowd have been caught more than once in previous years kicking their own balls back into play.

After saying that, even if the course favoured the Europeans we are playing so badly we'd still be trailing.

(Apart from Poults that is, who is awesome)

squirtyflower said:
kippaxwarrior said:
same happened on Friday

Just rewound it on Sky and it 100% ball landed about 20 yards off the fairway just to the left hand side on a tree,loads of people ran towards it. Yet when Watson took his shot it was nowhere near the tree and only about 5 yards off the fairway and it was in perfect position for Watson to attack the green
Anyway Donald has just gone 1 up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.