2012 Ryder Cup...

conormcfc said:
Westwood doesn't deserve to play again in the morning. Absolutely abysmal in both sessions, probably the worst of all the 24 players.

Apart from that, the rest of the pairs are the ones I would've picked, as stated above.

Agreed. His form is rubbish. Zero points yesterday. Olly has to drop him but doesn't

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Fuck all to do with pairings, they were absolutely on fire.

Very much this.
Credit where it's due - the sherman's were up for this,looked like they wanted it more,and played out of their skins,whereas too many of the Europeans went awol.
They sure were up for it..
Need a big day today or else its gone

Am even thinking 4/9 looks a good price for them now
9 bags to win 4 you up for it?

The cookie monster said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Fuck all to do with pairings, they were absolutely on fire.

Very much this.
Credit where it's due - the sherman's were up for this,looked like they wanted it more,and played out of their skins,whereas too many of the Europeans went awol.
They sure were up for it..
Need a big day today or else its gone

Am even thinking 4/9 looks a good price for them now
9 bags to win 4 you up for it?

Not sure 4/9 is value mate - two points can soon change hands in the singles,although clearly they are in the box seat.
The driving in the Rory/GMac match yesterday was shocking - they couldn't find a fairway with SatNav,and they can't play that badly again,and Westwood's putting was too bad to be true.
I don't think all is lost just yet.

News this morning ....Tiger woods said that colsaerts round of putting was the best he'd ever seen...

I agree..master class in putting.. gonna be a star that man...

what are the Belgians drinking ffs.. cos they are producing great sporting talent.

The Americans were on fire yesterday especially on the greens,today it could all turn round..will go down to the last day I feel..
sunday is going to be very good viewing.

Going to enjoy watching this over the next few days!! The mrs is out tonight as well!! Golf, Footy and then on battlefield 3 with a few drinks..

I'd have Poulter playing in every single session, he's not the best golfer out of the Europeans, not by a distance, but he just seems to have that intensity and desire that works so well in the Ryder Cup. He clearly loves the team competitiveness of the whole thing, and it brings the best out of him.

Matty said:
I'd have Poulter playing in every single session, he's not the best golfer out of the Europeans, not by a distance, but he just seems to have that intensity and desire that works so well in the Ryder Cup. He clearly loves the team competitiveness of the whole thing, and it brings the best out of him.

Obviously a great golfer. Just don't like him.

Thinking 5/2 is a decent price for Europe. USA played very well yesterday and Europe pretty poor. Only takes the singles to go the other way. Although Paul Lawrie needs a rocket up his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.