2013/14 Squad

Hart, Pantilimon, Wright
Zabaleta, Richards
Kompany, Nastasic, Lescott, Novaretti, Rekik
Clichy, Kolarov
Yaya, Fernandinho, GundoganBarry, Rodwell, Razak, Suarez,
Silva, Isco, , Milner, Lopes, Omar
Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Guidetti

the perfect signing would be gundogan... BvB do sell and he wont be soooo overpriced.. and a beast in the midfield

I dont see big names coming this year.. if we manage getting Isco and Fernandinho that would be more than enough

Kolo, Nasri and Sinclair out

Barry getting old and has some serious mistakes sometimes so Fernandinho for him
Nasri isnt preforming this year so Isco would be great
Sinclair simply didnt do anything and I dont think he even fits in.. Omar Abdelrahman for him would be great

715819_Manchester_City.jpg

715923_Manchester_City.jpg

Would be my preferred formation next season, very similar to the way Bayern have played this year but can Aguero be as effective as Ribery has outwide.

greasedupdeafguy said:

Would be my preferred formation next season, very similar to the way Bayern have played this year but can Aguero be as effective as Ribery has outwide.

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ^

PapiChulo said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

?<br /><br />-- Sun May 19, 2013 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
PapiChulo said:
g180aj said:
this would be my team

gk- hart, hennesy, wright

rb- zabaletta, richards
lb- clichy, mcgivern
cb- kompany, nastasic, noveratti, popadopolus, rekik

cm- yaya, fernandinho, rodwell, milner,

am- silva, isco, thiago, navas

st- aguero, dzeko, guidetti

I would see how pre season was like with the 3 strikers if we needed more goals buy javier hernandez

I rate this squad. Mine is similar except we don't sell Lescott or Tevez thus no papadopolus or Thiago. Either way I'd be happy with both.
We wouldn't win the league with Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti as our striking options.

PapiChulo said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Better than your shit attempt. Not winning the league with Dzeko still here as our second striker.

Rather than be so dismissive, why don't you tell him what you find so funny about his attempt, because I think that's a title winning team that isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

blinkblue said:
----------------Hart

Zabaleta__Kompany__Nastasic__Clichy

---------Yaya__Fernandinho

---Silva______Aguero______Isco

--------------Cavani

Keep Nasri and Tevez for rotation with the front four. Sell Sinclair and give Lopes, Suarez, Pozo etc the small amount of chances Sinclair got.

------------Pantillimon

Maicon__Richards__Lescott__Shaw

----------Garcia__Barry

--Milner_____Tevez______Nasri

-------------Guidetti

Closest to actually being realistic yet. That said, I don't think we get Cavani. I think we keep the same 3 strikers and add Guidetti to the first team mix. Also, I would keep hold of Kolarov. He is possibly the best backup left back in the world.

Also as another option wouldn't mind Pelli bringing some of the older guys like DeMechelis with him for cover.

uX04GJ9.png

My poo attempt, based on realistic/semi-confirmed/i have a boner for signings. No idea about any of the position covers, subs are anyone's guess.

I honestly can't see any of our current strikers wanting to act as a pair of strikers/wide players (4-3-3 formation).

Silva needs confidence in shooting, and some strong dribbling coming from midfield by either of them whilst the other covers. Pretty much how we play now, except for the addition of some out-and-out wide-players.

________________Hart / McCarthy / Wright____________________

_________Kompany / Marquinhos / Nastasic / Lescott____________

Zabaleta / Richards___________________________Clichy / B.Davies

___________Y.Toure / Fernandinho / Rodwell / Barry_____________

Navas / Milner___________Silva / Isco____________Nasri / Di Maria

_________________Cavani / Aguero / Guidetti__________________

My shout for what its worth.

Lots of versatility and creativity in midfield and some pace out wide!

I know 8 new faces is more than a little bit unlikely but we definitely need to freshen things up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.