2013 Audi Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work out. Tried out a few things tactically, had a proper good run around, conditioning will be up after that.

Were not that far behind them, this squad will build something special. All we lack is another quality CM and a CB. On another day we would've taken our chances and won, happy so far with the progress. Refs now have screwed us twice against them.

Had it been a competitive match then I'd have been gutted to lose after that penalty

As it is City fans will be hugely encouraged.

If that game is anything to go by we are close to Bayern, and in Navas we have a player who will terrify Europe.

Wait until Negredo, and Jovetic get fit and on the City wavelength.

Bit surprised there was no Silva? And still no Aguero or Nasty

Full strength and with a decent ref we'd have won

Should have won in the end. Made the more/better clear chances. Neggy could/should have had a hat trick.

2nd half was better, more even, with Navas and Yaya. Barry isn't cut out for games like these. With Silva on we would have caused even more problems. Quietly confident about the CL this year

Hopefully we get in a CB to partner Vinnie the King.

Other than that, the ref was shite. The german announcer is cringeworthy to me. So fake and regimented.

ElanJo said:
Should have won in the end. Made the more/better clear chances. Neggy could/should have had a hat trick.

2nd half was better, more even, with Navas and Yaya. Barry isn't cut out for games like these. With Silva on we would have caused even more problems. Quietly confident about the CL this year

Hopefully we get in a CB to partner Vinnie the King.

Other than that, the ref was shite. The german announcer is cringeworthy to me. The atmosphere feels so fake and regimented.
He was our announcer. Did you hear him start singing "Ciiiiity, Ciiiity, the best...."

Jesus wept mate, give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.