2013 Audi Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eccles Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
bayern team is stronger than ours.

Your point being? It doesn't matter that on paper they might look stronger than us but we can beat them. We can beat anyone.

just making a point...jeez

ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
bayern team is stronger than ours.

Your point being? It doesn't matter that on paper they might look stronger than us but we can beat them. We can beat anyone.

Sorry, I forgot the :-) ............. never take me too seriously mate, I just like a bit of banter. And I am a glass half full person. :-)

Eccles Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:

Sorry, I forgot the :-) ............. never take me too seriously mate, I just like a bit of banter. And I am a glass half full person. :-)

don't worry about it, i admire your optimism.

Maldeika said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
It might only be a pre-season game but I'm really up for this game. I want us to leather Bayern

I thought it would be Bayern that would rib, rob or muller you - or maybe even shaq you up... ;)

It is just a friendly... - it is nice to test on that level - but your and my team are building up new systems and have players in them that did not have much match practice or are new. In some moments that might look good - but it can get critical, too.
It might be good, it might be shit - doesn't really matter. As you say, it's just a training game. Not arsed who wins, just nice to see a training session in the form of full game between my team and the European champions.

ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:

Thanks, I love Panty BUT just a little concerned about him starting however I think we can do it, if we don't let their reputation scare us.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end.

Owen had better not get negative about us or I will be really annoyed!! Shut up Michael Owen and MacManaman!!!

Eccles Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:

Thanks, I love Panty BUT just a little concerned about him starting however I think we can do it, if we don't let their reputation scare us.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end.

Owen had better not get negative about us or I will be really annoyed!! Shut up Michael Owen and MacManaman!!!

people on here keep saying we need a decent number 2 to pressure hart.

well pantillimon is it for me, he always does well.

Boyata gonna have to up his game for tonight.

Don't think Nasri and Milner on at the same time works.

Not sure Barry and Ferna will either.

- Saying that I think Narsi and Milner will be on different wings so could be alright, and Yaya isn't on the pitch with Barry and Ferna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.