2013 Audi Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
BurnCK said:
waspish said:
What number channel is Bt 1 on

On Sky ? 413
Looking forward to seeing their punditry and presenting style tonight. ESPN when it started was shit and cheesy at times. Hopefully this will be a bit more professional, so to speak. I don't mind Jake Humphrey.

Here's some of so called "Experts"

sy2yvy3y.jpg

myparedy.jpg

9arete8y.jpg

eta3ysu9.jpg

y4ynysyd.jpg

du3uqu8u.jpg

raqaqeru.jpg

desy5eru.jpg

aguga6a7.jpg

ynybynes.jpg

uva6yrub.jpg

vereqadu.jpg

aqeby7ur.jpg

8yhyqa8a.jpg

Can't pass comment on many of them apart from McMnanaman, who was pretty poor on ESPN but suited that channel with it's lack of professionalism. Ferdinand may be like Neville and surprise a few, though I doubt it. Hargreaves seems an intelligent bloke and I enjoy Danny and Des Kelly on talksport. Some decent names there.

Pigeonho said:
Can't pass comment on many of them apart from McMnanaman, who was pretty poor on ESPN but suited that channel with it's lack of professionalism. Ferdinand may be like Neville and surprise a few, though I doubt it. Hargreaves seems an intelligent bloke and I enjoy Danny and Des Kelly on talksport. Some decent names there.
I am sure they will join all the other media outlets and be rampantly "anti city". It's probably written in their mission statement.

Maybe a co-commentator will say we aren't playing well or summat.

Isn't that right, bluemoon? ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
I am sure they will join all the other media outlets and be rampantly "anti city". It's probably written in their mission statement.

Well 'the instructions' have been passed onto BT from ESPN by all accounts, and the initiation ceremony to be absolutely anti-City is taking place at noon. Virgins blood, dark cloaks, secret nods and hand shakes galore.

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
Well 'the instructions' have been passed onto BT from ESPN by all accounts, and the initiation ceremony to be absolutely anti-City is taking place at noon. Virgins blood, dark cloaks, secret nods and hand shakes galore.
You seem to know rather too much about Cabal rites. You probably know about the "Mancini Secret" written on the Isco stone in their cave that they didn't even tell Dave about. (He cancelled his subs because of that you know!)

I appreciate it's a pre-season game and its all about fitness etc, but there is a part of me that would love to knock off Bayern. There is a touch of arrogance about that team that needs to be brought down a notch or three.

Come on City lets show them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.