2013 Audi Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
match thread set up >>> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=288390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=288390</a>

Pigeonho said:
Can't pass comment on many of them apart from McMnanaman, who was pretty poor on ESPN but suited that channel with it's lack of professionalism. Ferdinand may be like Neville and surprise a few, though I doubt it. Hargreaves seems an intelligent bloke and I enjoy Danny and Des Kelly on talksport. Some decent names there.

Wio i think has shown at the least he doesn't have a good enough command of the English written/spoken word.
That or he is as i suspect a bit simple and i am not saying that just to knock him.
He just seems dopy and or clumsy in his whole demeanor.

Didsbury Dave said:
I am sure they will join all the other media outlets and be rampantly "anti city". It's probably written in their mission statement.

Maybe a co-commentator will say we aren't playing well or summat.

Isn't that right, bluemoon? ;-)

Well if Hargreaves isn't pro Bayern I'd want to know why !

-- Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 am --

jollylescott said:
I appreciate it's a pre-season game and its all about fitness etc, but there is a part of me that would love to knock off Bayern. There is a touch of arrogance about that team that needs to be brought down a notch or three.

Come on City lets show them up!

Winning the treble and reaching 3 out of the last 4 CL finals does that to you. As my old man used to say "Arrogance is fine if you have something to be arrogant about".
In anycase winning or losing the likes of the Audi cup wouldn't raise or put a dent in anyones confidence tbh.

Pellegrini vs Pep, wowzers. Been looking forward to the prospect of this game since the teams were announced. It's pretty stupid to feel confident ahead of this game, Bayern are ready for the new season, we're a couple of weeks away. They're the European champions, my word it's going to be as big as friendlies get. Brilliant opportunity to see where we're at though, and see how far our pressing game has come. Bayern will control the game there's no doubt about that, Kroos in the single pivot will control the game as long as he's on the pitch, and we're going to have to play the same, beautiful one/two touch football we played for 35 minutes yesterday. Buzzing!

bayern blade said:
I expect Pep to swap things around a bit tonight as this is a friendly (albeit a prestige friendly against top class opposition,) and he is still working out the team for the Gladbach game a week on Friday.
It will be an interesting game to watch and more enjoyable than a competitive match as the pressure is off for both teams and we can just enjoy it. I reckon Thiago will be involved tonight as he wasn't even in the squad yesterday.

Yesterday's player ratings saw Neuer get a 1 and Dante, Lahm and Ribery a 2, (though Robben got the RTL tv Man of the match funnily enough).

The Kicker headline for the City - Milan game "Dzeko's double makes the difference".

In Germany the match is live on RTL.

Would love to see YaYa and Ferdi up against Thiago but seems Pep and Thiago have fallen out over the last match so he could be in the doghouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.