2013 Audi Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Maldeika said:
Caveman said:
Tomorrow will be Müchen's twelfth game of pre-season (don't ask me why they've played so many, I don't know the answer). I'm expecting them to be more advanced in conditioning than us. We saw today, after 35 minutes we seemed to get a bit leggy and started making mistakes. Second half we took it steady and changed some faces.

For English clubs the last two weeks of pre-season and first two weeks of the season are the time when fitness really comes on the most. At the moment we're still in mid pre-season and we've only played five games to München's eleven.

Sao Paolo is in the middle of their season.

There is nothing special about Munich's test matchees. But they did not really travel - only into the training camp in the Trentino (what is about 400 km away) and travels inside Germany.

A match after 2 days against a fan selection.
10 days training camp with a match against another fan selection and an Italian 2nd league team.
Then a German 4th league team.
Then a German 3rd league team. (charity - save Rostock from insolvency)
Then 2 matches against 2 Bundesliga teams for the Telekom cup.
The match against Barcelona.
The SuperCup match against Dortmund.
The match against Sao Paolo.

So not the whole team was always in full gear. The Germans and Ribery and Rafinha were there from the beginning, then the ones that had international matches came for the beginning or in the training camp. And last week the ConfedCup participants and Schweinsteiger started team training.
That;s ideal preparation in my book. All this jetting off all over the world chasing £££ is short term thinking

After the season that is ok.

Bayern players watching your match on the TV screen.

tumblr_mqtf7sqfV01rolcoxo2_500.gif

____________Negredo

___Nasri_____Jovetic______Navas

______Fernandinho__Rodwell

Clichy__Garcia__Kompany__Zabaleta

___________Pantillimon

Subs: Lescott for Garcia, Yaya for Fernandinho, Milner for Navas, Silva for Jovetic and Dzeko for Negredo :)

I really do hope Yaya plays, to be honest I was suprised he played the full 90.

Without Yaya we will get turned over in the middle of the park.

Barry is not good enough for this level of oppostion in my opinion, and I really don't want us to get tonked resulting in a huge confidence drop.

sam-caddick said:
I really do hope Yaya plays, to be honest I was suprised he played the full 90.

Without Yaya we will get turned over in the middle of the park.

Barry is not good enough for this level of oppostion in my opinion, and I really don't want us to get tonked resulting in a huge confidence drop.
I was wondering why he played the full 90 when we had no need to keep him on the pitch.

Does anybody know if this is being televised? Espn are showing the 3rd place game but then it's baseball at 19.15??? Sky don't have it listed either! It is 19.30 uk time isn't it?

SouthStand116 said:
Does anybody know if this is being televised? Espn are showing the 3rd place game but then it's baseball at 19.15??? Sky don't have it listed either! It is 19.30 uk time isn't it?
The final is on BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.