2013 Audi Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthStand116 said:
Does anybody know if this is being televised? Espn are showing the 3rd place game but then it's baseball at 19.15??? Sky don't have it listed either! It is 19.30 uk time isn't it?
It's on BT Sport mate

3QHZp.png

Not sure what the channel is but if you are on FreeView and you can't find it it's probably best if you rescan all the channels.

Ive always wondered how City would stack up against the best in the world. Are we a step away from constesting for the CL or will it take years of development? We'll get a clue tomorrow. Bayern had basically their best XI (id play Muller over Kroos) on the pitch yesterday I hope they play the same XI. Should be a good benchmark. Im predicting a 2-1 City win with a brace from the Bosnian assassin<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:33 pm --<br /><br />
Blue>Red said:
Jumanji said:
Only question for me is who will partner the mighty Vinnie Kompany?
1907998.jpg

I wish i hadnt seen this right before bed. He's will haunt my dreams.

I'm excited to see how we will play against the best in the world ..champions league preview he will we cope..lets find out

moggymoz said:
Jumanji said:
Anyone else feeling very confident about this match? I hate to jinx it, but Bayern starters had to work much harder than our boys.

Not only that, but the score line allowed us to make early substitutions for our key players, unlike Bayern.

Our fullbacks will be fresh having been rested, and should be a good match for their knackered wingers (their biggest threat). Their best fullbacks also played nearly 90 minutes today.

Only question for me is who will partner the mighty Vinnie Kompany?

It's a fecking friendly/training match... Lets just hope we don't get any more injuries.

it is and it isnt!! beating bayern in their own stadium is a big challenge, and for a cup at the end of it.
no player wants to lose a game, even if its a friendly. look at how serious bayern took their game yesterday. they want to win the trophy in front of their own crowd. they will be well up for the final, and if we aren't then we will get beaten easily.

beating them will be a very big confidence boost for the team and the manager. its not just a training game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.