2013 darts world championship

Barneys fucking shite, I could beat mark webster! Every time taylor gets knocked out of a major tournament barney ends up losing the match after it. No chance he'll win another world title now, he had a great chance this year with taylor going out and blew it.

would like to see anderson or lewis win it now.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Barney's head doesn't appear to have been in it for quite some time now.
He's been 3-0 down in a world final against taylor and turned it around before, yet now all it takes is someone to hit a 180 against him and he goes to shit, the barney of 2007 would have buried mark webster 4-0 tonight!

Quagmire blue said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
He's been 3-0 down in a world final against taylor and turned it around before, yet now all it takes is someone to hit a 180 against him and he goes to shit, the barney of 2007 would have buried mark webster 4-0 tonight!
Im pretty sure he went to shit when he was being blackmailed in 2008 and he sort of never came back

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Quagmire blue said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Im pretty sure he went to shit when he was being blackmailed in 2008 and he sort of never came back
Spot on, he had a great couple of years to start with in the pdc but then did nothing for ages. Thought he might have been back after the grand slam last year and finishing 2nd in the premier league this year, but since then he's done nothing!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Quagmire blue said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

Wasn't aware of the blackmail involving Barney. Will have to have a read up on that.

why is everyone on last years darts post last time i checked its the 2014 world championship why doesnt someone call the topic police like they do on all my posts

stu1 said:
why is everyone on last years darts post last time i checked its the 2014 world championship why doesnt someone call the topic police like they do on all my posts

Well I sort of unsubtlety hinted at it a few pages back but only one person seemed to pick up on it.

tidyman said:
stu1 said:

Well I sort of unsubtlety hinted at it a few pages back but only one person seemed to pick up on it.
Bet taylor wins it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.