2013 darts world championship

was a great game that one. shame white bottled it to go 2-0 up on legs in the last set

moon said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
The whole thing is missing the Late, Great Sid Waddell.

Saw John Gwynne in Denton this morning so presume he not on anymore

No, John Gwynne gave up after commentating after the Matchplay in Blackpool earlier this year.

I liked John Gwynne as a commentator and he knew what he was talking about.

And he's a Blue!!

Wayne Mardle is the Garry Neville of darts - didn't like them as players but as commentators / pundits, they are bang on the money

Wayne's voice just grates on me, and his Taylor love-fest when he's around can be nauseating, but bar that he's decent.

Enjoyed this year, some good match-ups, really would like anybody but the Jackpot to take it.

BlackaryDaggery said:
Wayne's voice just grates on me, and his Taylor love-fest when he's around can be nauseating, but bar that he's decent.

Enjoyed this year, some good match-ups, really would like anybody but the Jackpot to take it.

for that to happen wade is going to have to up his game, if he does then lewis is in for a battle but I can't see it myself.

Lewis has the toughest run, he is going to have to beat Wade, Van Gerwen an either Whitlock or Wright to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.