2015/16 Home Kit

wolfie1988 said:
bluemoon98 said:
according to him - the back looks darker as its different material to the front it's more an airtex a lighter weight with small sir holes in it

11159517_10204063286330476_5976309840900006952_n.jpg

20188_10204064035789212_808281538105173194_n.jpg

That's a player version shirt which is why it has the holes under the arms and the small holes on the back. The replica shirts that are available in the club shop won't have them. Back may still be slightly darker though like the 3rd kit was this year

Not keen on the SLEEVE BADGES!!!!!!!!!

kippaxkid74 said:
bluemoon98 said:
Guy who sells alot of city merchandise and is a city fan has ordered 100's of these. Says its 99% confirmed this is the one.

11167791_10204063254569682_8164960755749463676_n.jpg

better_zpspvi3g6ab.jpg

Sorry - i'm obsessed this aft with the old badge ;)

It looks so much better with the old badge, surely it's time for the club to reintroduce it, or at least a variation of it.

.A. said:
It looks so much better with the old badge, surely it's time for the club to reintroduce it, or at least a variation of it.
Not sure how many more times this has to be mentioned. I'm pretty sure the club don't own the rights to the old badge any more.

jimharri said:
Not sure how many more times this has to be mentioned. I'm pretty sure the club don't own the rights to the old badge any more.
Surely we can afford to buy the rights from whoever owns them?

grandsolo said:
jimharri said:
Surely we can afford to buy the rights from whoever owns them?

We can, in the same way that we can afford to buy Ross Barkley. If we try to buy them, whoever it is that owns the rights will get pound symbols in their eyes and will demand some ridiculously high sum like £25m. Sure, we easily could afford that, but it comes to the point where you wonder whether it's even worth it - after all, I'm sure if the club ever did decide to return to a circular badge, they would want to "update" it anyway, which would mean it changes enough from the old badge that they no longer need to buy the rights. What's the point in spending all of that cash on someone you know is ripping you off when you can just sidestep them? I wouldn't like to say that actually forking out the £25m or whatever wouldn't be a sum we would have to include in FFPR calculations, too, so if we did spend it that's one less player we can buy this summer.

jimharri said:
.A. said:

first ive heard that we don,t own the rights to our old badge anymore,never seen anything about it since Franny changed it..
could be wrong tho

kippax4ever said:
jimharri said:
.A. said:

first ive heard that we don,t own the rights to our old badge anymore,never seen anything about it since Franny changed it..
could be wrong tho

The problem was we never registered the old badge so it was public domain meaning anybody could put it on a sky blue shirt and we could do nothing about it , because we never owned it to begin with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.