2015/16 Home Kit

GaudinoMotors said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
That collar is terrible and a fucking button? Looks like a snide tennis shirt.

It that's the best Nike can come up with and the club are tasteless enough to accept it; then we have the worst shirt in many years.

Have you not seen this years then.

blueparrot said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
That collar is terrible and a fucking button? Looks like a snide tennis shirt.

It that's the best Nike can come up with and the club are tasteless enough to accept it; then we have the worst shirt in many years.

Have you not seen this years then.

I didn't think it could be beaten - but it's about to be if that's it.

jimharri said:
.A. said:
It looks so much better with the old badge, surely it's time for the club to reintroduce it, or at least a variation of it.
Not sure how many more times this has to be mentioned. I'm pretty sure the club don't own the rights to the old badge any more.

Seeing as about 5 years ago city started selling a ton of stuff using the old badge in the official club shop, i assumed (or read somewhere) that we got the rights back. I doubt we'd be selling stuff it nowadays otherwise.

bluekeith said:
kippax4ever said:
jimharri said:
Not sure how many more times this has to be mentioned. I'm pretty sure the club don't own the rights to the old badge any more.

first ive heard that we don,t own the rights to our old badge anymore,never seen anything about it since Franny changed it..
could be wrong tho

The problem was we never registered the old badge so it was public domain meaning anybody could put it on a sky blue shirt and we could do nothing about it , because we never owned it to begin with
your right but the club are now putting the new badge on any old shit especially since Nike are on board.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
bluekeith said:
kippax4ever said:
first ive heard that we don,t own the rights to our old badge anymore,never seen anything about it since Franny changed it..
could be wrong tho

The problem was we never registered the old badge so it was public domain meaning anybody could put it on a sky blue shirt and we could do nothing about it , because we never owned it to begin with
your right but the club are now putting the new badge on any old shit especially since Nike are on board.

Yeah your right,found a few threads explaining the reasons(but for some reason it wont let me paste it on here)
Franny lee explained anyone could put the city badge on anything & city would,nt receive any payment what so ever

Damocles said:
new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

yay I'll bet I wasn't the only one waiting for this!

Remember that the genuine shirt always as the sponsor ETIHAD lined up so the 'E' is slightly left of the Nike tick, and the 'D' just right of the crest.
Examples of fakes:
Manchester-Citys-new-home-kit-1712901.jpg

ManchesterCityHome1415.jpg

But the rumoured one does fit the legit layout:

ManCity.jpg

I think this is pretty much a home version of the current 3rd kit, but the rumoured Barca shirt ties in with the home "style", verticle stripe under the arms:
FC-Barcelona-15-16-Kits.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.