2015/16 Home Kit

The home shirt looks nice in that last photo... but WHAT THE F$CK is that green and white monstrosity???
Please, please say that is a Rags piss poor attempt at humour!

what the fuck is that EHD on the middle of it???? looks so ugly tbh FFS Nike give us something to enjoy ffs....

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MihaiCity said:
what the fuck is that EHD on the middle of it???? looks so ugly tbh FFS Nike give us something to enjoy ffs....

it's the logo of the magazine that obviously had first access to the picture, it's not part of the shirt.

Pmsl. WTF is Mihai drinking?

blueinsa said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
MihaiCity said:

it's the logo of the magazine that obviously had first access to the picture, it's not part of the shirt.

wine and vodka by the way..:) i wasn't really thinking very clear when i posted that.

MihaiCity said:
blueinsa said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

wine and vodka by the way..:) i wasn't really thinking very clear when i posted that.

Only joking mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.