2015/16 Home Kit

JoeMercer'sWay said:
[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jrl1BIUFEA0/VUnhmTJuKyI/AAAAAAAAiO8/sQea0QQmL3Q/s550/nike-manchester-city-15-16-home-kit%2B(2).jpg[/bigimg]

For the first time with a Nike shirt, I'm actually tempted, it's just the f'in shield.

Especially in this photo it does look Really nice imo!

and personally I don't mind the shield and IMHO those people are spoiled who think that is some sort of big issue but hey, ho that's just my opinion so don't shoot

blueinsa said:
GaudinoMotors said:
blueinsa said:
Agreed. Moaning about virtually every aspect of our great club is very fucking boring.

Take a day or two off from it eh?

Try reading a bit more objectivly and stop taking any comments so personally. I won't take any lectures on our great club from you. If you want to discuss further - PM. Otherwise fight your happy clappy police war elsewhere.

Apology sent on PM.

Twatish thing for me to come out with if im being honest.

No need mate - I am a grumpy pessimistic b*stard ;-(

Dunne's own goal said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jrl1BIUFEA0/VUnhmTJuKyI/AAAAAAAAiO8/sQea0QQmL3Q/s550/nike-manchester-city-15-16-home-kit%2B(2).jpg[/bigimg]

For the first time with a Nike shirt, I'm actually tempted, it's just the f'in shield.

Especially in this photo it does look Really nice imo!

and personally I don't mind the shield and IMHO those people are spoiled who think that is some sort of big issue but hey, ho that's just my opinion so don't shoot

[bigimg]http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Shooting-Shooting-everywhere-Shooting-without-looking-Family-Guy-Call-of-Duty-COD-GIF.gif[/bigimg]

It makes me laugh how there is this big secrecy thing every year over a new shirt. It's just a fuckin' football shirt that the kids will buy. It is always 'leaked' anyway, so what is the point?

Danny Hoekman said:
It makes me laugh how there is this big secrecy thing every year over a new shirt. It's just a fuckin' football shirt that the kids will buy. It is always 'leaked' anyway, so what is the point?
Well, honestly, I can understand. They want to maximize current season sales before people get to see the new one. For instance, what if I was going to buy one, see this one, and say, "hell, might as well wait for that one". The powers that be would rather me just buy the current shirt, until they kick up the marketing campaign to make me "have to purchase" the new one.

Worst Case Ontario said:
There are always idiots who wont like kit no matter how good, so its all good

Yes I agree but thats twice we've tried and failed to defend the league with navy or black collars, so white trim all the time for me.

blueparrot said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
There are always idiots who wont like kit no matter how good, so its all good

Yes I agree but thats twice we've tried and failed to defend the league with navy or black collars, so white trim all the time for me.

Finally, the definitive reason is uncovered!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.