2015/16 Home Kit

GaudinoMotors said:
Well done Nike and City - more f*cking terrible kits.
Button up collars - in this day and age of sport? Fail!!

Txiki and Pellegrini out?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jPzDZMbNRTA/VUnhmHRRJgI/AAAAAAAAiO4/nD-ylhrxj2w/s600/nike-manchester-city-15-16-home-kit%2B(1).jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jrl1BIUFEA0/VUnhmTJuKyI/AAAAAAAAiO8/sQea0QQmL3Q/s550/nike-manchester-city-15-16-home-kit%2B(2).jpg[/bigimg]

For the first time with a Nike shirt, I'm actually tempted, it's just the f'in shield.

For me that is almost perfect !! love it, alot nicer than last years

GaudinoMotors said:
blueinsa said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Well done Nike and City - more f*cking terrible kits.
Button up collars - in this day and age of sport? Fail!!

Yawn

Agreed. Moaning about virtually every aspect of our great club is very fucking boring.

Take a day or two off from it eh?

blueinsa said:
GaudinoMotors said:
blueinsa said:

Yawn

Agreed. Moaning about virtually every aspect of our great club is very fucking boring.

Try reading a bit more objectivly and stop taking any comments so personally. I won't take any lectures on our great club from you. If you want to discuss further - PM. Otherwise fight your happy clappy police war elsewhere.

GaudinoMotors said:
blueinsa said:
GaudinoMotors said:

Try reading a bit more objectivly and stop taking any comments so personally. I won't take any lectures on our great club from you. If you want to discuss further - PM. Otherwise fight your happy clappy police war elsewhere.

Apology sent on PM.

Twatish thing for me to come out with if im being honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.