2016-17 Champions League Qualifying Matches - (3rd Round, 2nd leg, page 10)

Pep will have had how much actual time with the squad by the time we play this ?

He starts June 1st "officially" right? and these playoff's are early July right? so a month-ish.

Am i right with that or totally wrong?

Just the draw, there's some messed up rule about whether you've won your league or finished 3rd/4th that effects it as well, I think we can't play a team that have won their league.

Okay, thanks. But knowing our look it will be a tough team 1000 miles away three days before we play Middlesbrough away in the league.

Pep will have had how much actual time with the squad by the time we play this ?

He starts June 1st "officially" right? and these playoff's are early July right? so a month-ish.

According to the other thread 4 July start for Pep.

CL Play off is during first and second mid week of the PL season in August.

We may have to rearrange a league game as they usually have these mid week early, don't they?

We go in in the final qualifying round, looks like it will be the 16th/17th and 23rd/24th of August. The earlier rounds are for the smaller leagues :)

Don't know mate, i'd ask arsenal if I were you

First leg will be away due to seeding around August 16, hone leg a week later

Roma could be unseeded!
Yeah looking at the rankings it looks like Moenchengladbach, Roma, Shaktar, Monaco and Ajax will be the 5, although Ajax have a chance of being in the seeded half on that side. We're definitely seeded, highest ranked team that can possibly be in the draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.