2016-17 Champions League Qualifying Matches - (3rd Round, 2nd leg, page 10)

Just a thought?? If we have to play a qualifier on the Tuesday after the first league game of the season, are we candidates for the first Friday night game on the Television?

trying to think positively about how this having to qualify might be a good thing in that it will mean that players, managers et al. will have to be focussed a lot earlier than normal .....could give us a good head start in the league if we are prepared earlier......bit of immediate pressure on Pep and new signing might not be such a bad thing

trying to think positively about how this having to qualify might be a good thing in that it will mean that players, managers et al. will have to be focussed a lot earlier than normal .....could give us a good head start in the league if we are prepared earlier......bit of immediate pressure on Pep and new signing might not be such a bad thing
We started this season winning the first 5 games with 5 clean sheets and look where that got us.
This is City afterall, so expect the unexpected

I'm shitting it already.
I'm not to be honest. Couldn't give a monkies. So long as we stopped them from qualifying and signing better players. I'd rather win the league. I think it's almost impossible to win your league and the chumps league.

the concern would be how many regulars are we going to have back fit and ready.

sergio and the other argentine's have the copa america, a load have the euros, and kelechi has the olympics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.