2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

Third kit

Purple & Orange with white trim apparently

179FA1BD-5C6F-48F8-9651-AAEDDB1EFEA1_zpsyrfmkdjo.jpg
Lovely.

Jesus, I used to laugh at United with Blue, Green, Yellow, Grey, White, Red, Black kits but this bloody Orange and Purple Nike have given to us (if true) takes the biscuit.

Sod having any colour that remotely relates to our club when you can just throw a dart at a colour chart!

I don't mind the third kit being outlandish and silly, it's one to sell to kids and the mass market, I just wish in return we could have traditional home and away kits without them fucking about with it.

Thinking of doing an unofficial fan consultation to start the ball rolling a la the 1894 group with atmosphere.

Jesus, I used to laugh at United with Blue, Green, Yellow, Grey, White, Red, Black kits but this bloody Orange and Purple Nike have given to us (if true) takes the biscuit.

Sod having any colour that remotely relates to our club when you can just throw a dart at a colour chart!

Must have thrown at least two darts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.