2017-18 or 2018-19?

I think we were better last season. We kept smashing everyone before us even though there was no necessity to do so. Like Pep has said, Liverpool being so good this season pushed us to achieve more ourselves. We probably get about 90-92 points without the intense competition. Yet we were able to get 100 with no competition at all. That’s incredible. I think we were a better team last season even though we won fewer trophies. No doubt though that this season was more satisfying, because of how close it was and the media campaign surrounding it.

2017-18 was the more enjoyable experience overall, 2018-19 felt better when it was over.

11/12 tense but not much expectations

17/18 mostly stress free and enjoyed all the games except the home derby,getting 100pts was amazing but the dippers were only one win away from getting the same this season which takes the shine off that a bit

18/19 a proper battle,most of it i didn't enjoy.it's taken yrs off me but i will enjoy watching it back knowing the outcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.