2019 or 2022?

2022, no contest.

The media hyping up the Liverpool “quad” only for it to crumble in hilarious fashion.

The fact we were at home for the last game so I could actually be there.

THAT comeback against Villa.

Sensational.

Just a shame we didn’t win the Carabao :(

2019 for me, both city and Liverpool where relentless that season. The win against Liverpool, win away to United under unbelievable pressure, aguero late goal against Burnley, stones clearance, kompanys goal, Liverpool scoring flukey last minute winners seemingly every week and we won the clean sweep domestically. What a great season that was

2019 was relentless and the Kompany goal was the stand out moment.
2022 has been frustrating and I really don’t think we’ll appreciate what the players have achieved in the face of - injuries, round pegs in square holes and the constant sickening fawning over the skiprats by the media - right now the enormity of their success is still sinking in. To coin a phrase this last one means more.

It’s like being asked who your favourite child is. I love them both of course! For whatever reason, I found this one more tense. The sense of relief when we won it was as palpable as the joy.

2019 is so close to the 100 point season achievement personally though that 100 points just edges it because the domestic treble will be the first one to be done again 100 points if does get done again can’t see it.

I dont enjoy the close run ins as they are happening, i actually find them really stressful. Pathetic i know.
But the feeling of aguerooooo, or the Komps goal or the gundo comeback is a feeling like NOTHING else in life.
So it makes the stress worth it in the end.
im still buzzing about the villa game.

when we won it by a million points it brings its own smug enjoyment but not the euphoric high.

im dreading the low of the year we dont ‘find a way’

I would be lying if I said I enjoyed either until after the final whistle was blown. Although the 20 mins at Brighton was a stroll.
2019 was easier to deal with the pressure of the run in because we had chased the lead down. 2022 was about us failing and the glory of the Dippers.
The thought of us giving up what looked like a huge lead and those fckers winning all four trophies nearly made me physically sick. Especially when we were 2 nil in both of the last two games.
I think the Dippers would have gone on to win the CL if they'd won the Prem.
I've looked up denouement and I'm still not sure I know what it means

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.