2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Think we need 1 homegrown player to replace Delph, 3rd centre back makes sense to me so Maguire would be my bet. Think he'd be fine.

The amount of ins will not make up for the amount of outs and possible outs. Our squad will be seriously weakened if this happens.
I make it about 6 outs and 6 ins, I'm not including Delph as a big loss after this season (sorry, Fabian) and back up goalie is up for grabs maybe between Muric & Bravo (I should have said either/or TBH).

need to make the right choice with a centre half, did hear on the blue moon podcast Guillem Balague say we will convert Fernandino to centre half next season, but is that to cover Oti?

He might well be fine however he'd be a bloody expensive way to fulfil a homegrown quota.
Maybe but think it's either FB or CB for homegrown , so will be expensive either way. Think he would give us a presence especially for set pieces we only have when Vinny has been fit. Plus he can play a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.