2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

always found this weird considering felix is a central player while leroy is a pure wide player. bringing sancho back would make more sense.
If we`re looking for an English player, Sancho is the best out there. If Leroy is leaving we can afford him. Sancho-Jesus-Sterling could be one hell of a trio for years to come. Really hope we won`t sign Maguire

always found this weird considering felix is a central player while leroy is a pure wide player. bringing sancho back would make more sense.
Felix is more flexible, similar to Bernardo, we have Sterling and Mahrez, think that's why Sane has struggled to be honest. Plus when Aguero goes he can probably play more centrally as a false 9. Don't think we'd replace Sane with a pure wide player.

I’d take Maguire in a heartbeat for the right price, he’s class on the ball, showed that at times against us and would certainly give us something extra from corners which we are desperately in need of.
I think he is what we need
Big threat in air, motivated to prove himself at higher level, a leader, premier league proven, English
If de ligt wants Barca we need a player who wants to learn under pep
Chillwell Be great as well
This team is amazing already doesn’t need much adding to it

Felix can and has played wide. People constantly saying this is like in 2017 when everyone said Bernardo was a central midfielder/10 and would never play wide.

Maguire really wouldn’t suit our system. It would be like Demichelis all over again. It’s either De Ligt or bust, and I really can’t see us getting him anymore. Letting both Vinny and Nico leave at the same time would be a mistake. Need to try and keep Nico now as he knows the system. Bedding in two centre backs would cost us at times and as proven this season there isn’t a lot of margin for error.

All those who are leaving will leave soon.I expect ouyhoinou to go fast and then we fill in spaces.Wwouldnt be surpira if next week or two,all this happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.