2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

get a bad feeling we are gonna end up with chillwell and reuben neves this summer. not that that would be a disaster, but i am of the opinion we should only be buying players who improve us. those two rub me as gap fillers.
Well any good DM will improve us coz Fernandihno is coming dangerously close to the cliff. It will happen soon, and the more prepared we are the better. It's nice how Kompany's wall happened quietly. The replacement just came in (John and Eric) and Kompany slowly went to backup. And was able to muster some great games and some not so great. Normal for backups.

David Silva's transition also is happening in front of our eyes. I said in the summer that if we started the season with David Silva and Dihno as the 1st two choices off the bench them we'd be great.

We didn't bcoz Kev got injured and we missed out on Jorghino. But we are slowly moving in that direction. The goal this summer (as it was supposed to be last summer) is to find the guy who would bench Dihno.

Simply put, if Dihno is an integral starter next season, we wil lhave lots of problems. His replacement is the only priority.

Personally, I guess Ndombele seems the current best option we are looking at. With Rice and Never in play. Any of the 3 may suffice.

As for Chillwell, I don't get the attraction. I'd rather we go for the RB in AWB who is clearly a great talent and punt on LB until a worthy one is available. Besides, Zinchencko is better than Chillwell.

Any player who doesn't have the potential to outplay Zee isn't worth wasting top dollar on. And Chillwell isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.