2020/21 - A New Season

Not sure I'm ready for the optimism of a new season. Whichever way you look at this season it was poor. Very, very poor. Scored 100 goals but shipped more than two against some crap sides. A lot needs to happen particularly in defence for much to change.

And after last night I trust Pep less than I used to. A pattern has emerged where he wants to be the hero via tactics and selection when in reality we had plenty to progress but it sat on the bench.

Going to a game sounds grim too. Travel, queues, scrutiny, zero atmosphere.

Right now. No thanks.
Fuck me you miserable c**t

Reactions: CC1
Just saw the obligatory "leaked" opening weekend fixtures headline on the daily star website (more than likely complete bullshit) that has us home against Palace.

There are ongoing Phase 3 trials in several countries across the world. Several vaccines have been found to raise neutralising antibody titres in human beings well above the levels seen in recovered patients.
Very small numbers,nowhere near enough yet

I wouldn't be surprised if we opened the season with the derby. Makes sense if you think about it. Its only us and them who have the extra time off after our European games. The 30 days they are talking about takes us to the middle of the first week so us playing each other means TV could have a full round of televised fixtures on the Saturday, Sunday and Monday and then our game Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm sure GM Police would be happy to get one of the games out of the way with no fans as well. Yes they'd probably have to put a few more on in town but nothing like the normal numbers they'd allocate for a derby match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.