2020/21 - A New Season

The sooner the better.
just so it’ll help put last night’s abomination behind us.

If you say so, there's not yet one proven to do anything, never mind trialled.
There are ongoing Phase 3 trials in several countries across the world. Several vaccines have been found to raise neutralising antibody titres in human beings well above the levels seen in recovered patients.

Excited. May spend the next weeks occassionally watching some great games from the past few seasons.

At the end of the day, I am happy to be supporting one of the best clubs in the world. I know last night was difficult, but I'm excited to be able to watch next season when it comes.

Better than the football I get here in the states.

Will probably reset in mind and be up for the next season ... but for now last night is still very raw ... will take a week or two to just rinse this out of the system. I guess when fixtures come out later next week, will add them to the calendar, then TV would change first few weeks, then change them around in my calendar, and eventually fill it up with all various cup draw dates etc ... that might be the time to start feeling a bit more "let's go again" feeling ... right now it's hard getting adjusted to the next week how I had planned around the semi finals and the final and how everything else was organised around it as in not to conflict with any of them ... now I will end up watching those without us in them, will probably end up not watching any of those games ... but the feeling right now is, we should have been there ... we could have been there, but should have been there ... so sorry but right now can't get up for next season, not just yet!

Do we know yet when we will actually start next season? That 30 day break that was talked about would take us to the midweek after the 12th but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed as happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.