2020/21 Predictions

1. Liverpool
2. Utd
(this is what the PL wants so no doubt will get)
3. Chelsea
4. Us

18 Brighton
19 West Brom
20 Fulham

As has been said, if we can get our remaining transfer target(s) we will challenge. Expecting it to be a lot closer between 2 or 3 sides this year.

But as it stands we haven’t addressed our right CB problem, and I do worry about Aguero going into this season off a meniscus injury. Sign a striker and KK and we win it, just KK I think it will be close but winnable, sign neither and I can’t see anything better than 2nd/3rd.

I think this year is going to be a nightmare. Going to be playing 2 games a week at least. And pep will go with top players I every game even the carobo cup.plus all the other top 5 have improved. Think top four is about our limit.

For the first game of the season, Laporte may be missing because he will not have trained as he has been in quarantine. So Aka will probably play. Who will be his partner. Ferno, Stones? Not a great way to start the season, with the same old problem. That CB position should have been sorted long ago.

Also agree with those who say we need another striker, of the highest caliber, to win this league. We also have two movers of the ball, in midfield. Rodriguez and Gunda. Both good players, in what they do, but no creativity. Yes, we have Kevin but he can't do it all.

At this moment I have a real doubt that City have fixed our defensive problems. Ake and Laporte are both left footed central defenders, unless Pep has some crazy plan to go 3 at the back it looks like City are still incomplete.

If we sign Koulibaly we'll walk this league. I'm convinced Liverpool will struggle. They've been off the ball for a while and will have nothing left in the tank. Klopp's football is high octane. They can't coast.
We will struggle with AKE and LAPORTE because there both left footed? News flash so is KOULIBALY What we need is pep to stop fucking about and play the same back 4 week in week out

We will struggle with AKE and LAPORTE because there both left footed? News flash so is KOULIBALY What we need is pep to stop fucking about and play the same back 4 week in week out
I agree with any point that we can succeed with two left footers, however Koulibaly is right footed.

It’s the first season in 4 years that I haven’t had City as one of my teams in the handicap betting which says a lot. I had to obviously make the bet yesterday. If we sign a couple of high quality first teamers I would be more optimistic.

Top 4 and maybe a domestic trophy seems about right as an expectation at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.