2021-2022 Annual report - City post club record profits and revenues

Sky have just had a quick look and spoken to Kieran Maguire, it was all surprisingly positive.
224191aad28af9e69924cf70a4c3028d.gif

All the more impressive given we legitimately moved some broadcasting revenue into last years.

This has been taken off this year and as such we have had a drop off.

It means there should be an increase again next year.

Impressive time to be a blue off and on pitch setting the standards

RAWK are still recording hypertension levels over de Bruyne’s penalty. Looking forward to them calming a bit, only to see this.

Cheats. Oil money. Irrelevant club. They’ll be the words repeated over and over.
I still don’t get why RAWK are so worked up by the De Bruyne penalty??? Surely it helps them in their battle for eighth place with Fulham.

Anyway these accounts are false, they are backhanders and illegal sponsorship from well know Abu Dhabi based companies such as Puma. I know this because a Scouser on the internet told me so.

"A key aim of the Academy has been to develop players not only for City’s first team, but also to help players begin professional careers in football for any club. Since 2011/12, almost 200 Academy graduates have gone on to have active professional careers in the Premier League, lower English leagues or in the main European leagues. In the 2021/22 season alone, more than 100 CFA graduates were playing in professional football."

Got to love the club :)

Any specific reason why broadcasting revenue went down? It's down 16%
According to a poster further up we brought forward some of the broadcasting revenue to help with the Covid affected seasons. Can't remember that myself but it makes sense with this years figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.