2021-2022 Annual report - City post club record profits and revenues

With every positive out of our club there will be half dozen or more articles but the what’s app group with there Bingo write up! The usual fake sponsor human rights players been paid offshore!

As night follows day there will be 100% the negative articles we can’t do any thing positive without FSG paying these kunts!

Ah, that well known financial expert from RAWK! Hey clinical - please give us a blow by blow breakdown of our accounts and highlight all the bits and pieces you have an issue with. Take your time cunty bollocks....
I hope we get the lowest ranked team in the draw later. I think Clinical will be crying onto his giro.

I still don’t get why RAWK are so worked up by the De Bruyne penalty??? Surely it helps them in their battle for eighth place with Fulham.

Anyway these accounts are false, they are backhanders and illegal sponsorship from well know Abu Dhabi based companies such as Puma. I know this because a Scouser on the internet told me so.
Shush, no one else is supposed to know about the "other" set of books.

You know we might all laugh about this but I actually feel for all FFP's drawbacks, it perhaps encouraged us to move towards sustainability quicker than originally intended. As a club, we should actually be held up as a FFP success story.
Oh completely. We are the model of FFP, after the gerrymandering imposition of the 2014 fine.

It’s still not fit for purpose though.
It’s original designed purpose was to ensure clubs were sustainable.
It’s original implemented purpose was to insulate and protect the cartel and stop investment driven clubs like City.

It’s now restricting most of the cartel clubs from digging out of their self created holes, whilst rewarding sustainable and forward thinking clubs.

… so I can see it being tweaked yet again, (as it was a few years ago, allowing United to spend more - can’t recall the specific, but it benefited only their ilk), to prop up the past.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.