2021-2022 Annual report - City post club record profits and revenues

I assume they think Pat from accounts is in the back room of Mary D’s on a Friday when Pep and the boys come in to collect brown envelopes stuffed with cash as there being paid off the books.
It's not Pat, he doesn't work Fridays. It's Dave.

Again in an article on the BBC it states we are state owned or backed propagating the myth
Not got much todo today, so complained about the unfactual and lazy use of calling City 'state owned'. IIRC I complained before about this, but I couldn't find the email response/complaintID, so couldn't link to it.

It's an oft repeated trope, that is clearly embedded in journalist's and commentators heads, despite being obviously and easily provable as wrong.

HH bought Manchester City in a private capacity with his own private wealth.
Newcastle was bought by the Saudi state investment fund.
PSG was bought by the Qatar state investment fund.

It's quite simple and easy to understand the difference.

Not got much todo today, so complained about the unfactual and lazy use of calling City 'state owned'. IIRC I complained before about this, but I couldn't find the email response/complaintID, so couldn't link to it.

It's an oft repeated trope, that is clearly embedded in journalist's and commentators heads, despite being obviously and easily provable as wrong.

HH bought Manchester City in a private capacity with his own private wealth.
Newcastle was bought by the Saudi state investment fund.
PSG was bought by the Qatar state investment fund.

It's quite simple and easy to understand the difference.
Well its obviously not to thick fucktards we have as journalists in this country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.