2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

Is that Rick Astley? ;)
How dare you compare the legend that is Rick Astley...

rick-roll.gif

to that gobshite. I'm tempted to ban you for that!

#daddancing

Journalists (I use the term very loosely) working for high profile newspapers who seem to think City have yet again filed a set of fraudulent accounts…. None of them stop to question why independent auditors or the HMRC don’t seem to have any issue with our accounts…. Utter fuckwits the lot of them, stealing a living spouting bias and bitterness.

Weird situation but I’m not sure HMRC would have either the resource or motivation, to see someone over declaring revenue.

Although payments of the books they could be interested in.

But your spot on auditors, will know their work will be remarked consistently and any errors will be huge news.

So I imagine they are comfortable.

They just can’t comprehend it. We are beating them in practically every definition they invented of what a big club is. The only thing left is that their stadium has more seats but they’re all wet.
Their floodlights are also higher. Unfortunately, they are facing the wrong way and light up the pitch. At least more than their billion quids worth of 'talent' does.

I'm loving getting to recycle all their old jokes. Could do with Oxo changing the colour of the beef ones...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.