2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

Pain and anguish of the average no nowt football fan who stinks out the comment section on the Daily Mail. It’s too late for them all to understand the foundations on what this club has been built on and why it’s leaving the likes of the rags and dippers running scared using Uefa then the Premier league to try and fuck us over to hide the glaring issues with how their clubs are run.

Once this witch hunt from the premier league gets put to bed, where will they go to next for their crumbs of comfort?
Take their ball home and form a “super league“ probably

Outstanding results built on success and leveraged for global prominence.

The growth of the Club and their facilities has been revelatory. While others are struggling to even regenerate their stadia, due to local conditions, City’s location has created significant profitable opportunities that are elevating the Club, both on and off the field.

While parochial fans of other clubs look on in jealous envy and downplay our success with their FFP complaints, the E Suite of every Club is looking to see how they can emulate City’s success.

Thing is the red shirts think comercial trade means shirt sales and mega store visits

doesn't matter how many cunts globaly wear a snide top , that don't make you money

They don't get the bigger picture Khaldoon, soran and others in our executive do about how money is generated
Makes me laugh fans when the likes of United and Liverpool go on about shirt sales in Asia. I have travelled around SE Asia. Almost all tops I came across were fakes. In a shop, I once spotted Liverpool shirts with a United badge.

50% but I thought the JV with Oakview Group was CFG not MCFC.
If it’s club branded and associated/adjacent to the stadium then we can count the revenue.

Makes me laugh fans when the likes of United and Liverpool go on about shirt sales in Asia. I have travelled around SE Asia. Almost all tops I came across were fakes. In a shop, I once spotted Liverpool shirts with a United badge.

Just like each other, they live in the past.

If it’s club branded and associated/adjacent to the stadium then we can count the revenue.
I doubt the legal entity that is Manchester City Football Club Limited will own the asset, so it won't be accounted for on its books.

It is likely that it will be accounted for as an investment in a joint venture in the books of the CFG.

You have to wonder how stupid the fans who buy this cretins fanzine/blog have to be. Years ago these thick fuckers would be ranting to the moon or in a bar and ridiculed. Now they say they are a writer and people take them seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.