2022/23 Seasoncard Automatic Update Google Pay

Tap on your seasoncard and it should open to show the details of the game tomorrow with your seat number, entrance etc. This is what you need to present to the scanner

Thanks. I've got that.

The issue I've got is that I also joined as a matchday member to by tickets for occasional visitors. I bought a ticket for tomorrow and all went wl but I can't get the bloody thing to appear on my wallet alongsude my season card

Thanks. I've got that.

The issue I've got is that I also joined as a matchday member to by tickets for occasional visitors. I bought a ticket for tomorrow and all went wl but I can't get the bloody thing to appear on my wallet alongsude my season card
Ah, can't help you with that. I've bought for family for cup games and just added the tickets to my wallet from the mails I've received

Getting a bit frustrated now. I'bmve had the email saying "download to google wallet", clicked that and up it pops as if it's in my wallet. It ssys its been downloaded into my wallet but when go into my Google wallet and there is my seasoncard and debit card but no sign of the match ticket.

Anyone any idea what is going on.
Are you definitely logged into the correct Google account when you click that link?

I had an issue where it said it was downloaded but it had automatically logged me in to a different google account to the one I have my wallet set up on. Took me a few attempts to realise. Just had to go to the top right and switch accounts before hitting the add to wallet.

Are you definitely logged into the correct Google account when you click that link?

I had an issue where it said it was downloaded but it had automatically logged me in to a different google account to the one I have my wallet set up on. Took me a few attempts to realise. Just had to go to the top right and switch accounts before hitting the add to wallet.

Interesting. I do have an unused Google account. I'll have a look.

You, my friend, are a genius. Many thanks!

You, my friend, are a genius. Many thanks!
Glad to help.
I deferred last season so this is my first time using the wallet. No issue with downloading mine or my dad's gold, but my lads junior citizens wouldn't work for the first few attempts until realising it was trying to use another google account as default for some reason.

Anyone got issues with it disappearing? I'm on iPhone and it keeps disappearing from my wallet.

Anyone got issues with it disappearing? I'm on iPhone and it keeps disappearing from my wallet.
Mine is still showing Bournemouth. It usually updates ok but not this time.

I’ve logged into my account to re download my season card to my wallet and am getting an error message saying I can’t do this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.