2022/23 Seasoncard Automatic Update Google Pay

Bizarrely City only sent me a download link so my youngest daughters card is also on my phone. But it has no seat detail on it?? Any ideas how I can transfer it to my daughters mobile. Last year they did the same and I shared it and sent it to her. But there us no option to do that this year. Why can't they just get something right for a change.

Does any body know,if you can transfer more than 1 ticket to a friend and family member within your ticketing account ? Or is it just the 1 ? TIA

In my case ,it would be mine and my sons season cards for the bournemouth game

Last edited:
Weirdly today in Google Wallet my ST changed from Gold to Silver...and then 3 hrs later back to Gold

Bizarrely City only sent me a download link so my youngest daughters card is also on my phone. But it has no seat detail on it?? Any ideas how I can transfer it to my daughters mobile. Last year they did the same and I shared it and sent it to her. But there us no option to do that this year. Why can't they just get something right for a change.
Have you tried forwarding the email to her then she can follow the link to her SC which should in turn prompt the wallet

Does any body know,if you can transfer more than 1 ticket to a friend and family member within your ticketing account ? Or is it just the 1 ? TIA

In my case ,it would be mine and my sons season cards for the bournemouth game
You can transfer as many as you want as long as the receiver has a supporter number/account

It may have already been answered but I have a seasoncard which is sorted. I also got a Matchday membership so that I can buy occasional tickets for visiting relatives one of whom doesn't have a phone (I know !!). Will I be able to get that person in using my phone for that ticket ? I.e. I scan their ticket on my phone, they go through and then I scan my own seasoncard ?

Getting a bit frustrated now. I'bmve had the email saying "download to google wallet", clicked that and up it pops as if it's in my wallet. It ssys its been downloaded into my wallet but when go into my Google wallet and there is my seasoncard and debit card but no sign of the match ticket.

Anyone any idea what is going on.

Getting a bit frustrated now. I'bmve had the email saying "download to google wallet", clicked that and up it pops as if it's in my wallet. It ssys its been downloaded into my wallet but when go into my Google wallet and there is my seasoncard and debit card but no sign of the match ticket.

Anyone any idea what is going on.
Tap on your seasoncard and it should open to show the details of the game tomorrow with your seat number, entrance etc. This is what you need to present to the scanner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.