2022/23 Seasoncard Automatic Update Google Pay

You need to have access to their phone and sign in to their City ticketing account and then you can do a mobile download directly to it mate.

I have done this with my dad's. I have his season card in my own wallet and used his phone to download to his own wallet.
Talking to a technophobe here, will need step by step idiot instructions. Seeing mate next week so will try and sort then.

My Google Pay updated to Wallet over the weekend and the season ticket magically appeared.

Incidently, Google Wallet takes two or three times longer to load than Google Pay. Getting your phone out launching the app and using a card is now nearly a 30 second process.

Last edited:
Should season card app in google wallet show next home game details when you press details?
It used to with Google pay.

Yes, exactly the same as Google Pay, Bournemouth details should come up when you click on details.

I agree with the belts and braces approach when it comes to City but they do clearly state in that email that if nothing has changed then nothing needs doing and I don’t think that should include the payment details, that bit comes in later doesn’t it? I’m assuming that the poor supporter whose seat didn’t renew never got confirmation which came out on the 24th May and therefore there’s been some issue to cause that which needs an explanation. In my view, a failed payment should initiate contact from the club to the supporter by email/telephone/post and only if all those fail should they then lose their seat.

As an update, the club have been fantastic with my mate. He's finally got to renew his season ticket, and although officially kept his seat, has been moved to other parts of the ground for the 8 games his seat has already been sold for. Got to say, he is mightily relieved!

What happens when transferring between age/price bands?

My dad has an over 65s ticket

I'm assuming that if he transfers it to an under18 (My lad) that there will be no fee as the under18s is usually cheaper than an over 65.

Can anyone confirm what happens if we try and transfer this to an adult?

Got stung once trying to do a ticket upgrade at the ground for a derby. Assumed that my bro in law would be paying the price difference between my dad's Over65 rate and my adult rate. But instead they charged the difference between the over65 (1/19) rate and the full price of an adult matchday ticket, which was expensive with it being the Derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.