2022/23 Treble Winners Commemorative Shirt

I can't even preorder it, when I click Continue to Shipping, absolutely nothing happens...

Edit: I was finally able to order, but only after signing out of my account? Weird.

Mine came straight off, hence spending a bit extra to avoid p&p. I’m guessing you have to ring City to get your discount sorted …
… Good luck with that!

I did try, selected the store option, banging on about opening hours then line goes dead. Tried again same thing. Selected tickets and was number 3, line goes dead, tried again, number 40. I thought, fuck it.

Gonna try using semaphore tomorrow.

I’m tempted - are you charged immediately? If so, given its made to order, I’ll wait till payday and do that “pay in 3” option £30 /month then it’ll be here when thats finished ;)

You only get your first treble once, tho could get pricey if we do a quadruple next season…

edit: And all that gold around the badge I believe is embroidery not transfer, as Boris (rip) would say “very nice”

I’m tempted - are you charged immediately? If so, given its made to order, I’ll wait till payday and do that “pay in 3” option £30 /month then it’ll be here when thats finished ;)

You only get your first treble once, tho could get pricey if we do a quadruple next season…

edit: And all that gold around the badge I believe is embroidery not transfer, as Boris (rip) would say “very nice”
I bought it and ithey requested payment at point of sale. I used PayPal, but it offered CC etc and defo gave me the choice of pay in 3. I didn't do that but its an option.

I bought it and ithey requested payment at point of sale. I used PayPal, but it offered CC etc and defo gave me the choice of pay in 3. I didn't do that but its an option.
Lovely I’ve done PP 3 a couple of times and so far have met payments so quite simple - tho I was a student once, so best advice to lurkers is be sure you can cover the 3 (my son bought an iPhone on tick, as he was working a summer job before university, like a tit)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.