2022/23 Treble Winners Commemorative Shirt

Big thanks to Petrovs Left Leg for the PM.

Just bought one. :-)

You get 10% off the price automatically if you’re a season ticket holder. £81.

Postage is £4 as it’s under £90 with the discount.

Got a CL final flag(washed), and the shirt in the presentation box.

Happy.

53AD0B93-95AD-49BC-870F-6301B0A6B8EF.png

Look at it like this. It’s a piece of history, it comes in a presentation box, it will be something you will keep all your life, pass it on to your children or grand children, or sell in the future for a nice profit if you want to. And it‘s only about £10 more than this seasons home shirt which is now unavailable. So the price isn’t taking the piss. I thought it would be over £100. If you don’t want it, and don’t see it’s true value, don’t buy it.

Am i missing something here, £60 for a few transfers seen as shirt was £30 before the final.

I'm guessing the autographs are printed on the shirt box and not hand signed?
It does say "golden embroidery around the club crest with three crowns and "Treble Winners"", so should be a bit more substantial than transfers. Agree it's still steep, though!

So the plan is you keep the top in a box as a momento for £90.

Yep. That’s what collecting memorabilia is all about.

I still have the Umbro white and red and black sash away shirt with tag and never worn. It’s worth is into the £100’s for collectors of rare shirts in pristine condition.

As it stands, I have 1 FA Cup flag and 1 CL flag , and have ordered the shirt. Combined the price will only go up in the future if I wanted to sell the 3 as a set.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.