2022/23 Treble Winners Commemorative Shirt

I want to know the price first. Then I'll decide.
Nobody knows the price.

All they want is your email address to send you info on when its available - You're already a season ticket holder so almost certainly will find out at the same time as cityzens.

Nothing.

Is it just a worded link or a picture/link?

Can anyone screen shot it and post it, that way I can see where it should be.

Thanks.
It’s gone from my page now I’ve registered, but here’s the link to the page It’s similar to all the competition entry buttons

You should just be able to log into that with your usual login details ( same as your ticket login) or mine is.

If you order one it’s gets shipped out no later than November 20th ?
Erm , beltin :(

Nobody knows the price.

All they want is your email address to send you info on when its available - You're already a season ticket holder so almost certainly will find out at the same time as cityzens.
I know.

But until I register, which I can't do, I won't know the price, and I won't be able to buy the shirt because I can't register. But thank you for your help!

Thanks for all the same link, but it isn't there.

I'm going into town on Saturday, so I'll sort it out in the store.

Thanks for all the same link, but it isn't there.

I'm going into town on Saturday, so I'll sort it out in the store.
I'm just guessing here, but if you were already logged in when you clicked that yellow link, I think that's you now registered.

I'm a matchday member and was already logged in when I clicked register. No follow-up box pops up to confirm they've received your registration and the whole thing has disappeared when I go back to the page (presumably because they know I'm already registered for it).

Genius by them to add a little graphic around the badge and flog this season's leftover stock which, would have normally been consigned to the bargain bin, for a premium

*That's* how you get around FFP ;)

Genius by them to add a little graphic around the badge and flog this season's leftover stock which, would have normally been consigned to the bargain bin, for a premium

*That's* how you get around FFP ;)
Think this season's shirt was already sold out. Thought they might stick it on next season's shirt to shift more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.