2022/23 Treble Winners Commemorative Shirt

You posted that. I was showing the difference between the 2 screen grabs on the same page, yours and mine. I don't have what you screen grabbed on my Citizens page. The join now link takes me directly to the join the Citizens membership page, not to the register your interest in the shirt page.

Very confusing and frustrating.

cit.jpg

Is it this shirt ?

Attachments

• IMG_8935.jpeg
    IMG_8935.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 56
You posted that. I was showing the difference between the 2 screen grabs on the same page, yours and mine. I don't have what you screen grabbed on my Citizens page. The join now link takes me directly to the join the Citizens membership page, not to the register your interest in the shirt page.

Very confusing and frustrating.

View attachment 83422
Ah right, i get the same as you after i register interest. Have you clicked register interest?

I was able to register ok, just had to scroll down after entering a draw for a signed shirt.

All the commemorative t shirts seem to have sold out already, I hope they'll be bringing them back in at some point? I don't normally go in for them, but can't resist this season. It's a licence to print money for the club!

Ah right, i get the same as you after i register interest.
Maybe I have registered then? But I'm 99.9% sure I haven't. I initially got on to the page, added my supporter number, but came out off the page as I couldn't access my sky email since coming back from Istanbul. I was blocked by Sky from using my email in Istanbul. I've managed to unblock my Sky email. But since coming off the page, the link to register for the shirt has disappeared on my Citizens page. Ha! Is anything ever straight forward at City?

I was able to register ok, just had to scroll down after entering a draw for a signed shirt.

All the commemorative t shirts seem to have sold out already, I hope they'll be bringing them back in at some point? I don't normally go in for them, but can't resist this season. It's a licence to print money for the club!

I entered that draw without any problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.