2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atalanta have been brilliant and I think Leverkusen have been poor.

Think this was a fixture too far for the German outfit. The players and Alonso don’t seem very sharp. Reckon they may struggle in the DFB-Pokal final, as well.
First real test Bayer Leverkusen had in their winning run.

Piss around with your right sided defender, oppositions left winger promptly scores a hatrick. All on Alonso this!
He's played Stanisic there with Frimpong pushed higher before including the semi final win in Rome and the 3-0 against Bayern, they didn't look any better in the second half after he switched, I don't think this is Alonso overthinking, they just didn't show up tonight.

Atalanta have been brilliant and I think Leverkusen have been poor.

Think this was a fixture too far for the German outfit. Reckon the may struggle in the DFB-Pokal final, as well.
They probably will. The loss tonight will be mentally draining. Also, having to dig to keep coming back can only be done so much. Doesn’t help when your manager does a Pep in a final as well.

Regardless, Atalanta has been superb. Chased everything all night. Robust everywhere

First real test Bayer Leverkusen had in their winning run.
I think they’ve had plenty of real tests. This was among the biggest, though, and it was unfortunately at a time when all—including Alonso—seemed a bit sluggish in thought and stride, whilst coming up against a very good tournament side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.