2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A bit brutal this lol.

Reminds me of that photoshopped photo of John Terry kicking the CL trophy out of the stadium from the penalty spot.

Watching on Sky Sports Uno, the Italian commentary is brilliant. Their first trophy in 61 years while Leverkusen had all the media hype (well most of it with the Franco worshippers getting the rest).

Their manager was all like "Grazia!!" and all excitable after his interview, well done to them. Lookman is now being interviewed with an Italian voiceover.

Possibly but Bayern despite being well off had a bit of help too. It just happens Tuchel is inept.
Bayern didn't have an off season by historical standards (apart from the final couple of weeks when they downed tools as the league was gone). Leverkusen were just elite in terms of points gained.

I wish Joe Cole could stop calling them Atlanta. It's nearly as annoying as people who say Athletico instead of Atletico.

Good point, put them in the Premier League in which they have to play two games in a week, I bet they wouldn't have gone unbeaten for as long as they have.
They can't blame the extra games on the europa/pokal as an excuse either, we managed it fine last year with hardly a big squad smallest one we've had in the guardiola era, wirtz was particularly non existent tonight.

eh i don’t think anyone will be surprised there, unless bvb removed their bottling gene, either by surgery or by exorcism.

lookman reminds me of nkunku, without balloons. congrats to atalanta, well deserved.
Still rate Nkunku highly. As they say, baller. Also troubled City in the past. Unlucky with injuries and also went to a basket case of a club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.