2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Afridi has gone down in my estimation after this stunt.

Pulled out of the Hundred for 'family reasons' yet he's now trying to get a deal in the Canadian T20 series which is basically paying more per game.

Edit - I hope he gets pumped by the Yanks... But that might not be a realistic hope!

Pakistan finish on159-7. Very mediocre innings, the bit I caught after getting in from work. I still think it'll probably be enough for them. The Yanks won't be used to facing an attack of the standard Pakistan have.

Pakistan finish on159-7. Very mediocre innings, the bit I caught after getting in from work. I still think it'll probably be enough for them. The Yanks won't be used to facing an attack of the standard Pakistan have.

They had a series win against Bangladesh recently so there's a small hope. But yeah Pakistan are different gravy.

Are Sky giving up on the Blast this year? There's fixtures this evening, but they're showing Scotland vs Namibia (!) later on.

A World Cup will naturally take precedent but if you want to see any games of the T20 Blast they're all on YouTube. Under the host counties respective YouTube channels.

A World Cup will naturally take precedent but if you want to see any games of the T20 Blast they're all on YouTube. Under the host counties respective YouTube channels.
I totally understand the precedent argument if it was later in the tournament. But Scotland vs Namibia? Really? Also, both the Main Event and the Cricket channel are showing the same game. Surely, they could have divided the coverage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.