2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After just catching the end of that Rashid over if slow spin is this powerful then I think England may struggle here.

But... For Scotland not to lose any wickets for 90 runs makes you wonder if the pitch is a bit easier to bat on than we think.

Definitely wouldn't want to bet a lot on this result.

Not sure why just because the game is in America, Sky feels the need to have a baseball guy in the commentary box, comparing every aspect of the game to baseball?

Unless it’s American TV coverage that Sky is just piggybacking?

What's the story with the T20 blast? There hasn't been any game this week yet, I think. Also; the "Charlotte Edwards Cup"? Don't you normally have to have croaked to have a cup named after you?

What's the story with the T20 blast? There hasn't been any game this week yet, I think. Also; the "Charlotte Edwards Cup"? Don't you normally have to have croaked to have a cup named after you?
Think they’re mostly Thurs-Sun, with one televised game on Tues and Weds.

Maybe the England game stopped the televised one for yesterday, but not sure about today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.