2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have the blast over these meh group games, anytime.

This New York pitch looks brilliant with lots in it for the bowlers. Unfortunately Sri Lanka and Ireland have bottled it and not put on even a half decent amount.

This New York pitch looks brilliant with lots in it for the bowlers. Unfortunately Sri Lanka and Ireland have bottled it and not put on even a half decent amount.
Let's be honest; unless they caught the Indians on a REALLY bad day, the Irish were never likely to be in with a shout today. And in a group containing both India and Pakistan, their chances of progress are remote. Maybe get wins against Canada and the Americans.

Even with that large chap keeping wicket for Pakistan!

Let's be honest; unless they caught the Indians on a REALLY bad day, the Irish were never likely to be in with a shout today. And in a group containing both India and Pakistan, their chances of progress are remote. Maybe get wins against Canada and the Americans.

Even with that large chap keeping wicket for Pakistan!
India have the best bowling attack. It’s why I’ve backed them to win over the convicts.

Ireland can beat Pakistan though, but it needs the shite version of Pakistan to be present, which is 50/50.

India have the best bowling attack. It’s why I’ve backed them to win over the convicts.

Ireland can beat Pakistan though, but it needs the shite version of Pakistan to be present, which is 50/50.
Yeah; Ireland, on a good day, aren't that bad a side. But as you said, it'd have to be the shit Pakistan that turns up on the day. If they both play to the same percentage of their ability, Pakistan win.

I'd love to see a classic Pakistan surprise loss in the style of their loss against Ireland in the 2007 World Cup...against the USA tomorrow.

I've been keeping an eye on their recent results and the Yanks look surprisingly up for it.

I'd love to see a classic Pakistan surprise loss in the style of their loss against Ireland in the 2007 World Cup...against the USA tomorrow.

I've been keeping an eye on their recent results and the Yanks look surprisingly up for it.
Going on the reaction among their fans on social media to that "big boned" gentleman that kept wicket for them last week; if the septics beat them, I'm not sure they'd be allowed back in Pakistan!

Pakistan 98-4 off nearly 13 overs against the Yanks. Hmm.

*edit* for 5! The big guy out first ball. I'd keep away from social media if I was him; he's going to get savaged.

*2nd edit* Anyone who said he only did it to get back to the buffet table PDQ will be banned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.